Friday, April 20, 2012

Where does the money come from Joyce? An answer to a readers question

I received this comment on one of the posts recently and would like to give a few answers, Here is the comment first:
Sorry, I'm not very knowledgeable about tithing or what this Storehouse is. But what I would like to know is where all this money is coming from that enables Joyce to live so high on the hog? Rent and utilities and furnishings for a leased church suite are not cheap. She apparently has quite a luxurious home and it is not likely that the mortgage, taxes, and insurance are cheap on that either. Even if she doesn't have a car payment, she has to maintain that vehicle, buy gas for it and pay insurance on it. Not to mention clothes, food, internet, electric bills, water bills, telehone bills, cell phone bills, cable TV bills, and so forth and so on. Extremely interesting......just where is all this money coming from?

Joyce Leiphon teaches the "Money Cometh to Me Now" false gospel.   The cult like following is very real and she teaches that not only are you to give tithes (10%) of your income as well as offerings (anything above 10%) to the church, but it doesn't stop there.  You are expected to give and to give at each of the meetings.  If you miss a meeting, you are still required to give.  As I explained in my first post, money is number # 1 at Light of the World Church.  Since there is no oversight and she has complete control of the money, where that money goes is not open for discussion at "her" church.

The real income comes from the "Money Cometh to Me!" doctrine.  This is where she teaches that God will give you money if you give her money first.  It's cloaked in Christinese so it sounds like it's good thing to do.  At each meeting, I mean even at prayer meetings you were expected to give directly to her.  While I was there we were in the $100 club.  At each meeting, Monday prayer, Wed meeting, Sunday morning we would, in addtion to tithes and offerings, give Joyce Leiphon $100 personally!  Yes we did it because we thought that's what God wanted, but it was also because WE wanted something in return.  We would write on the check what we wanted from God.  Kinda like using God as an ATM machine. Simple math puts that at least $300 bucks each week from just one family.  We weren't alone in the $100 club as there was a few other families doing the same thing.   Add it up and it comes to alot money in her hands each week to do as she wills.  (What happened to God's will?)

In my first post I talked about some of the other perks Joyce Leiphon enjoys as pastor of Light of the World Church.  She even had a personal assistant emailing the church members about what gifts she wanted.  I mean does Joyce really need that $1200 Louis Vuitton purse?  A personal valet?  An offering to cover her lawn maintence? Designer dresses? Joyce Leiphon teaches this and we did all these things and more.  If you feel inclined, take a look at her church website, scroll down and see what Leroy Thompson brags about when he pulled $15 grand out of these people when he visited recently  It's the Edification sound clip.  It's all about the money!

Making money out of the Gospel of Christ is just plain wrong, yet I was deceived for 3 1/2 years doing all this crazy money game thinking I was pleasing God.  All it did was make me behind in my bills, forgo gifts to my family, and made Joyce Leiphon some money!  I had forgotten what God really wants, and it's not your money.  Do not be deceived.  Give as you are lead by God, I hope this answers your question.





18 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't know there were that many rich people in the poor city of Fort Pierce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to buy my handbags and "drawers" at
    Wal-Mart LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This woman, even though she may be financially well off, must be a very empty, lonely, sad person. Anyone who is this desperate and this emotionally "needy" for material things to this extent cannot be truly happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sociopaths by nature believe they are so much better than everyone else, so much smarter than everyone else, so much more important than everyone else, and that the world owes them a living and should just cater to them and give them everythng they want. Doesn't this pretty much sum it up?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Speaking of Walmart, she told us to raise our standards and quit shopping at any discount stores like Goodwill and Walmart. Of course we were to still give her our "very best" as we struggled with our own bills, and if we didn't have enough money, again it was because of our lack of faith and we were to give more! What a cult!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many people trust the preacher to tell them the truth. I have found over the years that a good many preacher do not know the truth. Most if you try to talk to them about money they shut you down and if you don't give according to what they preach they tell you God cannot bless you. I have told many preacher over the years including Joyce that if God wanted money he would print his own. He doesn't want our money he wants us our whole being. Not just money. He wants our time our talent and our resources. When we put God first in our life then our family then the so called " church" and give according to what the LORD puts on our hearts to give then the " windows" of heaven will be opened. I have to say the greatest blessing I have received from the Lord is the fact that He sent His only sin to die on the cross of Calvary for me. What greater blessing could I ask for. yet he tells me to tell Him of my need. he will take care of us who trust HIM. Just because the preacher says this or that does not mean it is the truth. Can anyone show me in the bible where I have a right to command money to come to me. Joyce can't or won't. I have search for years looking for it in the Word of God still can not find.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's funny that she has told others to raise their standards and quit shopping at places like Walmart, etc. Isn't it ironic that I just recently saw her walking into the St. Lucie West Wal-Mart on a Saturday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does the IRS monitor these "money cometh" preachers?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do not know about the IRS. But I thought preacher has to show where all the money was going. To be a non profit organization all the money can not be going into someones pocket. Where is Most churches have a mission fund and fund to help the poor and the truly widow. Does light of the world church have any of these. there are so good teaching resources on line. I have mention jsm.org in the past. Intouch.org is another good site. You can go to resources and click on articles and find life's 30 principle and a lot of other great teaching material. This man is truly a man of God his name is Charles Stanley. I read from his site and I listen to Jimmy Swaggart and the message of the cross. We all need to read the bible for ourselves and not depend on someone else to tell us what it mean. Are you asking Joyce the right questions? If you do ask does her answers line up with the word of God. I am praying for all the money cometh preachers money to dry up. They can get a real job instead of stealing from the people of God.

    ReplyDelete
  10. For your information, greedy Joyce, the Goodwill stores have some beautiful items. Over the years I have bought some really pretty dishes, knick-knacks and what-nots. And my purchases have helped the needy; that's a whole lot more than I can say for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Speaking of cults, Bill, just this afternoon we watched a re-run of the documentary "I Survived a Cult" on the National Geographic Channel. We cannot get over the parallels between what these people experienced and the mind control exercised over those at LOTWC.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Greedy, greedy, greedy. That says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Greed is one of the gospels of demon these preacher are telling their followers. These poor souls are depending on Joyce and Leroy to tell them the truth of the Word of God instead to them looking to God for the truth. God does not want or need your money in order to Bless you. He has given you all the "BLESSING" you could ever have need of if in fact you are seeking HIM and HIS righteousness. IF you want to give to these preachers that is you choice if in fact you are doing it out of your own free will. From what I understand from the MONEY COMETH doctrine you are compelled to give what you truly do not have to give in order to get from God. this is not in the plan of GOD but the Plan of the Devil. mix some truth with the lies. These preachers are robbing from the people of God. I myself am praying for this moneth to dry up. I do have one question. IF in fact Joyce and others are preaching that the money is coming or going to come from the wicked why are they wanting the money you have. Are they saying you are the wicked. You are the devils child. I do not see any of the wicked giving money to these preacher but only the ones who say they want the thing of our God. Who is their God. Money or the LORD JESUS CHRIST? So as I see it all the people who are giving to this preacher she considers you to be the wicked and it okay for her to steal from you. I used to think Joyce was being deceived however the more I hear of this teaching and the fact that Joyce has had the teaching of Malcolm Smith for over 30 years she knows what she is doing is wrong and she doesn't care that she is leading souls to hell. She is preaching another Jesus. She only wants money. When you think by listening to other preacher who do not preach money cometh to me now will confuse the spirit realm tells me so much that it makes me sick to my stomach. How can you confuse the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Joyce and her "money cometh" baloney will eventually dry up. Because these people who are giving and giving and giving to her are not stupid and will finally wise up to her evil ways. She will ultimately "cook her own goose" as those of us from the country say.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would like to add something else to the above post concerning the nature of sociopaths. In addition to thinking they are always so much better, always so much smarter, and always so much more important than everyone else, they have to always be the center of attention and always in control of everyone and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mmmmmmmm.........I also saw Ms Joyce shopping in Wal-Mart........funny that she tells others not to.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jesus is the truth the life and the way. There is no other way. Joyce and other family member are no longer following Jesus Christ. When you are told by your preacher you can not talk to anyone who will not listen to Joyce or anyone else who is preaching Money cometh to me. You are in fact denying Jesus Christ and the work he did on the Cross of Calvary. No where in the bible can I find " Money cometh to me now". I have learned from the Word of God that all I need is to allow Jesus to live his life through me. I have also learned that I can not do that unless I spend time with MY God and creator. Developing a relationship with HIM. He calls me Friend. Mostly I believe it is called dying to self and what I want. HE will give me all my need. You can read it from the word of God your self. Matthew 6. All my need is met in Christ Jesus. When you can not talk to anyone who disagrees with your teaching you are in fact denying the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. HE turns no one away including me. I love all my blood born bothers and sisters. I do not have to agree with them and if I truly love them I will do all I can to show the error of their way. However, some think so much of themselves they would not call our mother on my phone. They wanted her to call them. The reason is that I am posting false statement on this blog. Well I am here to tell you believe as you want. I will always post the truth as the LORD God through the power of the Holy Spirit tells me to write. I am not saying these post are inspired by God I am just saying I only want to obey what I believe the LORD has put on my heart. Are you being told not to have anything to do with your family because they do not believe in " MONEY COMETH. The Scriptures says not to have anything to do with false teachers so knowing Joyce is a false teacher I should not have anything to do with her or her followers. However, if we chose not to warn these false teachers their blood will be on our hands. So with that I have tried to talk to Joyce and the other family members and they have rejected Christ in Me. I am still praying and will continue to pray for their repentance

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can assure you that you are NOT posting false statements on this blog. EVERYTHING that has been said by EVERYONE on this blog is TOTALLY TRUE. There are too many people in this community who know the real Joyce. So don't sweat it.

    ReplyDelete